home about me our home

Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Dose Of Blue And White To Start Your Week!

   

With summer here there is nothing as cool, and refreshing as a mix of blues, and whites together.

It is no secret I love blue and white in my home as well as in my wardrobe. Of course my first love is black and white, but add some blue in the mix and I am a happy girl.

Tina  at The Enchanted Home blog posted this top in her summer outfit post, and I fell in love with it….

Zocalo Peasant Blouse
I am usually a preppy gal, but I love the cool, flowing look of this Bohemian top for summer, don’t you?

via
Another image I pinned from Tina’s blog,The Enchanted Home. If you ever need a good dose of blue and white you can go to Tina’s blog and find plenty, and she even has a shop where she sells lovely blue and white pieces.

On Mondays you can always count on Jennifer from, The Pink Pagoda blog to give you more images of  gorgeous blues and whites. 

Blue and White Chinese Ginger Jar on Navy  11x14 Giclee
 via
Jennifer also sells some lovely blue and white images  in her shop. If you love  blue and white ginger jars or Chinoiserie prints, Jennifer is your girl.

Who needs words?



This is a darling jumpsuit, great for the beach, or a barbecue in the summer, love the vibrant blue and bold print. Personally, I think this is for the younger girls, but I do love it!



This is so bright and cheerful with the pop of lime green! Perfect summer colors.

The softer, elegant side of blue and white!

I am going to leave you with something I would love to get as art for my family room that I just redid………

BLUEPRINTS

WISHING YOU ALL A WONDERFUL NEW WEEK!!

"Enjoy the Process!" Of:

Adding a Little Blue and White to Your Week!

 
 

12 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Your images are gorgeous, as there's always a magic in anything blue and white,, and yes, like the ocean and the sky! Loved this serene post. Have a sweet Sunday.
FABBY

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Gorgeous images! Would love to be young again and be able to wear those dresses!
Blue Prints...Great idea for your room.

carol jane said...

I love the blue and white. So summery and pretty. That girl is gorgeous in those dresses. Wish I could look like that!!! Now all I do is try and hide all the bumps and bulges. lol!!

The Pink Pagoda said...

Thank you so much for the shout out, Kathysue! I love your lovely blue and white post!!

Vicky said...

Blue is my calming color I love the timeless aspect as well as the sense of peace it gives to a room!
xx

The enchanted home said...

Thanks for the mention and I love this post...all this blue and white is just so darn pretty and refreshing!! I love it year round but during the summer its just down right amazing! Enjoy your evening....I love that top too:)

Sarah said...

Kathysue, thanks for the dose of blue and white. Fabulous! Love the idea of the blueprints as art. '-)

vignette design said...

Blue and white just say summer to me. Great examples!

Karena said...

Kathysue I adore blue and white. pottery, pillows, I love that blue and green Lilly Maxi!!

2013 Designers Series
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Swoon! Who doesn't like blue and white? LOVE the sitting room!!! Thanks for making my day bright, Kathysue.

SHERRY HART said...

Blue and White.....those blueprints are wonderful!!! I love them!

GG's Glamour said...

So casually elegant! I am a blue and white lover my entire life. The material for the captain's chairs in the New England Design with the white sofa and blue rectangle table.
Can you tell me who makes and the name of the material?