home about me our home

Saturday, May 21, 2011

What Does All This Equal===

If you put this………

Family room summer look May 2011 042 



With a lot of this……….

Family room hints 016 (800x600)


Add a couple of these……….

Family room hints 011 (800x600)



With just a touch of this………..

Family room hints 002 (800x528)


and only one of these………….

Family room hints 005 (800x576)

and one of these……….

Family room summer look May 2011 043


With just a couple of these…………

Family room hints 013 (800x600)


All on top of this………….

Family room summer look May 2011 007 (800x600)



Making sure to add a bit of texture with a couple of these……..

Family room hints 010 (600x800)


Grounding it with a touch of this………..

Family room hints 015 (800x600) 


and making sure you add a touch of black………..

Family room hints 003 (652x800)

What do you think you will get????

“Enjoy the Process of:
 Putting together puzzle pieces!”

Kathysue

19 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your new familyroom redo. I think. I can't wait to find out. Hugs, Marty

Babs said...

I don't know what it will be, but I'll bet it will be gorgeous.
Looking forward to seeing "it"!
Babs

Uncovered Ruby said...

I don't know yet...show us!! Lisa ;-)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I can't wait to see the finishes work! I bet it's going to look terrific!
FABBY

SHERRY HART said...

Hmmmmmm.....I wonder ?

debra @ 5th and state said...

an inspiration board?
debra

Beach House Living said...

Not a clue!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Well, all the elements are beautiful so hurry and show us!!!!!!!! XO, Pinky

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

What a killer post! You reeled me right in and now I'm hanging because I know it will be great! When's the reveal? :)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

My guess is a beautiful room. When are you going to show us?

hugs
Sissie

Bring Pretty Back said...

Kathysue...I have NO idea! But I can't wait to see!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Just go ahead and reveal your new family room!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oooh...I know, I know! Pick me, Kathysue! lol Love it! Can't wait to get a good look at the lamps! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

Dream House Trish said...

Ooooh I love the mystery & intrigue, cant wait for the reveal!!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the finish, Kathysue!

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Something fabulous!!! Can't wait to see what I think is a wondeful reveal!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like I will get something amazing!!! I am liking the looks of this puzzle!
Have a great week!
Xo,
E + J

Linda in AZ * said...

*** Welllll, I REEEEALLY liked everything, so WHATEVER you do with it, I know, from experience here at your blog, thatit's going to be verrrrrry nice, m'friend!!!

Warmest wishes,
Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net

xinex said...

Very interesting! Wherever they may go, the room will look fabulous for sure...Christine