home about me our home

Friday, March 5, 2010

FANCY FRIDAY!!

It is another FANCY FRIDAY!! This Friday, I felt in a very sparkly mood as my friend Fancy Nancy would say. You know a girl has to have her diamonds, but did you know you could have diamonds on other things besides jewelry? Anybody can buy diamond jewelry but how about these diamond enhanced items............


Notice the diamond floating in the stem of these lovely goblets? I think it would make me feel very fancy to drink out one of these to the tune of $101,777!

For the very special golfer in your life, how about a ball marker by Trimarker for $10,500?!

Need to make a call? Use one of these jewel and diamond encrusted phones by Boucheron and, you too can have one for $350,000.


Everyone needs a glass, diamond and gold saxaphone. You could sport ten 2 carat diamonds if you carried this around.

Now let's get a little more practical and do some fancy cooking with this pot that has solid gold handles and 200 diamonds. That would make one special meal.

You can not leave out the dog in the family. He can feel like a very Furry Fancy Fellow with this 52 carat diamond collar worth $1.8 million. If that feels a little bit too fancy there are others ranging form $280,000-$480,000 like this sweet little collar below.


We can not forget the ipod user's. This is white and pink gold and encrusted with diamonds. It is the only one like it. This was made for a charity auction and is worth $39,526.

A little too Fancy for my budget but a lot of fun to look at.

" Enjoy the Process" Of: Thinking Fancy thoughts.

Kathysue

13 comments:

Jules said...

I would like my champagne in one of the goblets but what would I do if I dropped it!!!!!

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

I think the fancy phone would bring me lots of daily bling and I would be calling everyone, all the time. Have the best weekend. XO

Tammy@InStitches said...

Zoe needs one of those fancy, sparkly collars !

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my word. What will they come up with next. Cute post. Hope your day is a blessed one. Hugs, Marty

Cashon&Co said...

TOO COOL! I have always wanted one of those Champagne glasses w/ the Swarovski (cuz I'm too cheep for diamonds.) crystals floating in the stem, but who knew that so many household items could be encrusted in diamonds? I can't imagine WHO in the WORLD would buy a 350K cellphone. Oh yes, I can. PDiddy? Can you imagine? I bang my phone on the table cursing AT&T's name every time I get a dropped call, so I bang my phone about 9 times a day, couldn't do that with a a 350K phone! Wowza! fun post! And your comments to me are SO Sweet, I second that emotion!!!

Allie and Pattie said...

Well, I simply MUST have one of those pots for our weekly Sunday tomato sauce! Oh, my- you gave me a morning giggle with this post!
xoxo Pattie

Unknown said...

Loving the diamond glasses! Have a sweet day!

Sue said...

You know there are people out there who really live like this? They don't live around here:)

Sue

Blondie's Journal said...

I would be afraid to break or lose any one of these things. But they are all lovely!

xoxo
Jane

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh, these are the sweetest books! My daughter has a couple...as for the goods. Lordy, certainly none would fit into my lifestyle or budget, but fun to look!! Janell

Tricia said...

Ooh la la~ living the dream for sure! I would certainly break or lose one of these over-the- top items within minutes. It is fun to see what one could spend their millions on if they ran out of ideas.
Happy Friday to you sweet Kathysue!!
Hugs~
T

La Dolfina said...

Are these for real??????
Some people have too much money!!!!
Fancy Friday is full of Fantastical Fun on The Good Life of Design!!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend dear friend.
~xo

xinex said...

I wouldn't want to use any of those cause I wouldn't be able to relax, afraid of losing it or getting stolen. I wonder if anybody really buys them!...Christine